Cluedo - Rick & Morty Edition (Board Game)
- R 511
The plans to Rick's portal gun have been stolen! It's up to Rick, Morty, Summer, Jerry, Beth and Mr. Poopybutthole to get them back. They must find out WHO stole the plans, WHERE they are hiding, and WHAT item they used to succeed in the heist. Once you think you've solved the mystery, make it back to Earth and put the plans back in Rick's safe.
- The Classic Mystery Board Game sees you become a real detective to find clues and solve the mystery that awaits you
- Alongside your favourite characters including Rick, Morty and Jerry, enter special locations including Citadel of Ricks, Purge Planet and Gazorpazorp and uncover the hidden secrets
- This special Cluedo is fun for all Rick and Morty fans as you decide: Who stole the plans? Where are they hiding? And what item did they use?
- Was it Risotto Groupon with the meeseeks box at Nuptia 4? Or Zeep Xanflorp with Rick’s flask at Microverse?
- "The Classic Mystery board game is fun for the whole family "
- Boards & Dice
- 22 Jan 2019
- Game Mechanic
- Roll / Spin and Move
- # of Players
- User Suggested # of Players
- Best with 4 players, Recommended with 3 - 5 players
- Suggested Ages
- 8 and up
- Playing Time
- 30 minutes
- Supply Source