Board Game Obsession of the Week - The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine1 Dec 2020
In the co-operative trick-taking game The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine, the players set out as astronauts on an uncertain space adventure. What about the rumors about the unknown planet about? The eventful journey through space extends over 50 exciting missions. But this game can only be defeated by meeting common individual tasks of each player. In order to meet the varied challenges, communication is essential in the team. But this is more difficult than expected in space.
With each mission, the game becomes more difficult. After each mission, the game can be paused and continued later. During each mission, it is not the amount of tricks, but the right tricks at the right time that count.
The team completes a mission only if every single player is successful in fulfilling their tasks.
Some of the Awards & Honors:
- 2020 Spiel der Spiele Hit mit Freunden Recommended
- 2020 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Best Advanced Game Winner
- 2020 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Best Advanced Game Nominee
- 2020 Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner
- 2020 Kennerspiel des Jahres Nominee
- 2020 International Gamers Award - General Strategy Nominee
- 2020 Guldbrikken Best Adult Game Nominee
- 2020 Goblin Magnifico Nominee