Raru 100,000 Customers Celebration ends in:
Board Game Obsession of the Week - Galaxy Trucker27 Nov 2018
In a galaxy far, far away... they need sewer systems, too. Corporation Incorporated builds them. Everyone knows their drivers -- the brave men and women who fear no danger and would, if the pay was good enough, even fly through Hell.
Now you can join them. You will gain access to prefabricated spaceship components cleverly made from sewer pipes. Can you build a space ship durable enough to weather storms of meteors? Armed enough to defend against pirates? Big enough to carry a large crew and valuable cargo? Fast enough to get there first?
Of course you can. Become a Galaxy Trucker. It's loads of fun.
Galaxy Trucker is a tile laying game that plays out over two phases: building and flying. The goal is to have the most credits at the end of the game. You can earn credits by delivering goods, defeating pirates, building an efficient ship, and being the furthest along the track at the end of the flying phase.
AWARDS & HONORS
- 2012 Ludoteca Ideale Winner
- 2009 Lys Passioné Finalist
- 2009 Japan Boardgame Prize Voters' Selection Nominee
- 2008 Spiel des Jahres Recommended
- 2008 Spiel der Spiele Hit mit Freunden Recommended
- 2008 Hra roku Nominee
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Party Board Game Nominee
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Gamer's Board Game Nominee
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork/Presentation Nominee