100 Fondant Animal Cake Toppers - Helen Penman (Hardcover)
Make a Menagerie of Cute Creatures to Sit on Your Cakes
- R 702
- 30 Aug 2012
- Supply Source
- Helen Penman
- Make a Menagerie of Cute Creatures to Sit on Your Cakes
- Firefly Books Ltd
- Number of Pages
- 210 x 171 x 25mm (662g)
A thorough guide to making a menagerie of charming fondant creatures.
Fondant-decorated cakes are an important part of today's celebrations and now more than ever, bakers are choosing to make specialty cakes at home.
100 Fondant Animal Cake Toppers is a practical guide to making charming fondant toppers for any occasion. Straightforward instruction and hundreds of step-by-step photographs make it easy for both expert and beginner bakers.
The introduction explains all of the essential techniques and describes the materials used, along with recipes for all of the cakes, fillings, frostings and fondants used in the book.
The 50 projects are presented with these features for easy reference:
- Boxes show materials used, tools needed and colors used.
- Concise text explains step by step how to make the topper by shaping and assembling the parts.
- Each animal is presented in an "exploded" view showing the individual components and how they fit together.
- Helpful features include tips for extra decoration, close-up photographs to show detail work and a photograph of the final creation.
100 Fondant Animal Cake Toppers features whimsical decorations for every kind of celebration, including a panda bear munching on bamboo, cuddly teddy bears, a mouse with a piece of cheese, a fluffy lamb, a freckled turtle and colorful clownfish.
100 Fondant Animal Cake Toppers is an essential, easy-to-use guide to creating delightful decorations that will never fail to impress.
- General Subject
- BISAC Subject 1
- Cooking / Courses & Dishes / Cakes
- BISAC Subject 2
- Cooking / Methods / Baking
- BIC Classification 1
- Cakes, baking, icing & sugarcraft
- Library Subject 1
- Cake decorating.
- Library Subject 2
- Dewey Classification