Add Success Stories - Thom Hartmann (Paperback)
A Guide to Fulfillment for Families With Attention Deficit-Disorder : Maps, Guidebooks, and Travelogues for Hunters in This Farmer's World
Out of Stock
- R 289
- 9 Aug 1995
- Supply Source
- A Guide to Fulfillment for Families With Attention Deficit-Disorder : Maps, Guidebooks, and Travelogues for Hunters in This Farmer's World
- Number of Pages
- 210 x 140 x 19mm (340g)
Explains the author's hunter/farmer hypothesis about the origins of ADD and offers stories of patients who have suceeded in life
From the author of Attention Deficit Disorder: A Different Perception and Focus Your Energy come inspiring real life stories which show how people with ADD can succeed in school, at work, and in relationships. "An excellent book. Inspiring and validating; I recommend it highly!"--Edward Hallowell, M.D., coauthor of Driven to Distraction.
- General Subject
- BISAC Subject 1
- Family & Relationships / Parenting / Child Rearing
- BIC Classification 1
- Coping with illness & specific conditions
- Library Subject 1
- Attention-deficit disorder in adults; Popular works.
- Library Subject 2
- Attention-deficit disordered adults; Life skills guides.
- Library Subject 3
- Attention-deficit disorder in adolescence; Popular works.
- Dewey Classification