Lonely Planet Denmark - Carolyn Bain (Paperback)
- R 347
- 1 May 2015
- Supply Source
- Lonely Planet
- Travel Guide
- Number of Pages
- 197 x 128mm
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Denmark is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cycle one of the world's most bike-friendly cities, unleash your inner child at the Legoland theme park or indulge in quality 'New Nordic cuisine'; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Denmark and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Denmark Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, cuisine, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out sheet-map city map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps.
- Over 50 maps
- Covers Copenhagen, Zealand, Mon, Falster, Lolland, Funen, Southern Jutland, Central Jutland, Northern Jutland, Aarhus, Silkeborg, Skagen, Roskilde, Legoland, Bornholm and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Denmark, our most comprehensive guide to the country, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Copenhagen? Lonely Planet's Pocket Copenhagen, a handy-sized guide on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Scandinavia guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer;
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Carolyn Bain, Cristian Bonetto
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- General Subject
- BISAC Subject 1
- Travel / Europe / Denmark
- BISAC Subject 2
- Travel / Europe / Western
- BISAC Subject 3
- Travel / Europe / General
- Dewey Classification