Chew - John Layman (Paperback)
Dispatched in 30 to 35 working days
- R 207
Tony Chu, the cibopathic federal agent, has been busy - busy settling into married life, and busy investigating one assignment after another. Meanwhile, the people closest to Tony are conspiring to take on the brutal killer who murdered Tony's twin sister. And this conspiracy includes Tony's partner, his arch enemy - and his teenage daughter!
- 10 Mar 2015
- Supply Source
- Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc.
- Number of Pages
- 260 x 171 x 171mm
- Tony Chu, a detective with the power to receive psychic impressions from whatever he eats, works with the Special Crimes Division of the FDA to solve their most bizarre cases.
- "Tony Chu is a detective with a secret. A weird secret. Tony Chu is Cibopathic, which means he gets psychic impressions from whatever he eats. It also means he's a hell of a detective, as long as he doesn't mind nibbling on the corpse of a murder victim to figure out whodunit, and why. He's been brought on by the Special Crimes Division of the FDA, the most powerful law enforcement agency on the planet, to investigate their strangest, sickest, and most bizarre cases"--Cover.
- Tony Chu, the cibopathic federal agent with the ability to get psychicimpressions from what he eats, has been busy — busy settling into marriedlife, and busy investigating one assignment after another that takes him to themost remote corners of the planet. Meanwhile, the people closest to Tony areconspiring to take on the brutal killer who murdered Tony’s twin sister.And this conspiracy includes Tony’s partner, his arch enemy — andhis teenage daughter!
- Presenting a new storyline of the New York Times Best Selling, Harveyand multiple Eisner Award-winning series about cops, crooks, cooks, cannibals,and clairvoyants.
- General Subject
- Graphic Novels
- BIC Classification 1
- Crime & mystery
- BIC Classification 2
- Graphic novels