The End of Days - Zecharia Sitchin (Paperback)
Armageddon and Prophecies of the Return
- R 179
In the book "The 12th Planet", the author brought to life the Sumerian civilization and its record of the Anunnaki - the extraterrestrials who fashioned man and gave him civilization and religion. This title shows that the End is anchored in the events of the Beginning, and once you learn of this Beginning, it is possible to foretell the Future.
- 25 Mar 2008
- Supply Source
- Zecharia Sitchin
- Armageddon and Prophecies of the Return
- The Earth Chronicles
- Number of Pages
- 178 x 108 x 19mm (159g)
- A conclusion to the Earth Chronicles series based on the author's theories about humankind's origins in the alien Anunnaki race addresses ancient mysteries pertaining to key religious symbols, messianic predictions, and scientific calculations while presenting a radical vision of the future. Reprint.
- A conclusion to the Earth Chronicles series brings the author's theories about the Anunnaki extraterrestrial beings full circle, addressing key questions pertaining to such topics as the biblical Daniel, Sir Isaac Newton, and the end of the world.
Why is it that our current twenty-first century A.D. is so similar to the twenty-first century B.C.?
Is history destined to repeat itself?Will biblical prophecies come true, and if so, when?
It has been more than three decades since Zecharia Sitchin's trailblazing book The 12th Planet brought to life the Sumerian civilization and its record of the Anunnaki&;the extraterrestrials who fashioned man and gave mankind civilization and religion. In this new volume, Sitchin shows that the End is anchored in the events of the Beginning, and once you learn of this Beginning, it is possible to foretell the Future.
In The End of Days, a masterwork that required thirty years of additional research, Sitchin presents compelling new evidence that the Past is the Future&;that mankind and its planet Earth are subject to a predetermined cyclical Celestial Time.
In an age when religious fanaticism and a clash of civilizations raise the specter of a nuclear Armageddon, Zecharia Sitchin shatters perceptions and uses history to reveal what is to come at The End of Days.
- General Subject
- New Age
- BISAC Subject 1
- Body, Mind & Spirit / Prophecy
- BISAC Subject 2
- History / Ancient / General
- BISAC Subject 3
- Body, Mind & Spirit / UFOs & Extraterrestrials
- BIC Classification 1
- Ancient history: to c 500 CE
- Library Subject 1
- Library Subject 2
- Civilization, Ancient - Extraterrestrial influences
- Library Subject 3
- Academic Subject 1
- Academic Subject 2
- Ancient Archaeology
- Dewey Classification