We Love Our Dad! - Jan Berenstain (Paperback)
- R 94
- 23 Apr 2013
- Supply Source
- Harpercollins Childrens Books
- Berenstain Bears
- 210 x 210 x 6mm (68g)
- Loving Papa Bear for his unfailing willingness to help them while fishing, playing catch and sledding, the Berenstain cubs decide to do all of Papa Bear's jobs for him on Father's Day and worry that he will not allow them to help. Original. 75,000 first printing.
In The Berenstain Bears: We Love Our Dad!, the
cubs decide to spoil Papa Bear for Father&;s Day. Papa Bear is,
after all, the best dad there is! Your cub will enjoy reading this
celebration of goofy, lovable, caring papa bears.
He&;s always there for his cubs, but will he let them treat him for a change, on his special day?
This full-color storybook brings another delightful adventure with the Berenstain Bears.
- General Subject
- Juvenile Kindergarten Ages 5-6
- BISAC Subject 1
- Juvenile Fiction / Animals / Bears
- Library Subject 1
- Father's Day; Fiction.
- Library Subject 2
- Fathers; Fiction.
- Library Subject 3
- Gifts; Fiction.
- Academic Subject 1
- Preschool Picture Story Books
- Academic Subject 2
- Berenstain, Stan / Berenstain, Jan
- Dewey Classification
Papa Bear is the best dad that a cub could ask for. He's always there to help the cubs bait their hooks when they go fishing, throw a ball to play catch, and pull their sled to the top of Dead Bear Hill! Yes, Papa Bear is one busy dad. So for Father's Day, the cubs decide to do all of Papa Bear's work for him. What a special treat!
Mike Berenstain lives in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, where he continues to write and illustrate wonderful new adventures for Mama, Papa, Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear.