Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging - Louise Rennison (Paperback)
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson
- R 143
- 11 Apr 2006
- Supply Source
- Louise Rennison
- Confessions of Georgia Nicolson
- Harpercollins Childrens Books
- Number of Pages
- 178 x 127 x 13mm (227g)
- Presents the journal of a year in the life of a fourteen-year-old British girl who tries to reduce the size of her nose, stop her mad cat from terrorizing the neighborhood animals, and win the love of handsome hunk Robbie.
My mixed-breed cat, half domestic tabby, half Scottish wildcat. The size of a small Labrador, only mad.
Stupid underwear. What's the point of them, anyway? They just go up your bum, as far as I can tell.
Kissing with all the trimmings, lip to lip, open mouth, tongues ... everything.
Her dad's got the mentality of a Teletubby (only not so developed). Her cat, Angus, is trying to eat the poodle next door. And her best friend thinks she looks like an alien -- just because she accidentally shaved off her eyebrows. Ergghhhlack. Still, add a little boy-stalking, teacher-baiting, and full-frontal snogging with a Sex God, and Georgia's year just might turn out to be the most fabbitty fab fab ever!
- General Subject
- Juvenile Grades 7-9 Ages 12-14
- BISAC Subject 1
- Juvenile Fiction / Humorous Stories
- BISAC Subject 2
- Juvenile Fiction / Social Issues / Adolescence
- BISAC Subject 3
- Juvenile Fiction / Love & Romance
- Library Subject 1
- Diaries; Fiction.
- Library Subject 2
- Humorous stories.
- Academic Subject 1
- Teen's Fiction - General
- Dewey Classification
Louise Rennison was a British comedian and the internationally bestselling and award-winning author of the angst-filled Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series as well as the Misadventures of Tallulah Casey series. Her first novel, Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, received a Michael L. Printz Honor Award in 2001, was adapted into a feature film, and has become a worldwide bestseller now translated into 34 languages. She was also awarded the Roald Dahl Funny Prize for the first book in her Tallulah Casey series, Withering Tights.