Mastering Financial Modelling In Microsoft Excel 3rd Edn - Alastair L. Day (Paperback)
A Practitioner's Guide to Applied Corporate Finance
- R 1,682
- 30 Aug 2012
- Supply Source
- A Practitioner's Guide to Applied Corporate Finance
- Pearson Education Limited
- 3 PAP/CDR
- Number of Pages
- 248 x 171 x 32mm (916g)
Comprehensive tools and methods to help you build, develop and apply financial models using Microsoft Excel, enabling you to get better, more accurate results, faster.
The new edition of this bestselling title begins by explaining basic modelling techniques before moving through to more complex models. The book is divided into two parts: the first part outlines model designs and gives templates, key features and techniques. The second part of the book shows how to build corporate financial models in Excel. The accompanying CD allows you to use and adapt templates and models.
This new edition includes a reworking of the book in Excel 2010 (but with older material still included), inclusion of Apple Mac, addition of specific 2010 features and end of chapter exercises.
If you are buying the ebook, companion files can be downloaded from the digital downloads section of http://www.financial-models.com/.
- General Subject
- BISAC Subject 1
- Business & Economics / Finance
- BISAC Subject 2
- Business & Economics / Investments & Securities / General
- BISAC Subject 3
- Computers / Desktop Applications / Spreadsheets
- Academic Subject 1
- Business Admin & Mgmt - Finance
- Academic Subject 2
- Business Admin & Mgmt - Investment
- Dewey Classification
A practitioner&;s guide to applied corporate finance
Mastering Financial Modelling in Microsoft Excel provides a comprehensive set of tools, methods and formulas that will help you build and develop financial models and spreadsheets. Beginning with basic modelling techniques and essential features, the book then moves through to more complex models and corporate finance solutions.
Mastering Financial Modelling:
- Explains spreadsheet design, methodologies and processes
- Incorporates techniques for checking and improving existing models
- Shows you how to avoid costly mistakes by testing each scenario
- Describes which functions to use and how to discover new variables
- Includes a CD of templates and models which you can adapt and modify