God Bless Our Home - Jan Berenstain (Paperback)
Out of Stock
- R 77
- 23 Apr 2012
- Supply Source
- Harpercollins Christian Pub
- Number of Pages
- 197 x 197 x 6mm (91g)
When the Bears begin to outgrow their beloved tree house home, they figure out a way to make it bigger so that they do not have to move away.
- The Bear Family realizes the wonderful memories they have of their beloved tree house in Bear Country.
The Bear Family seems to be outgrowing the tree house. But God has blessed them with happy memories in their home, and no one really wants to move. Can they find a way to stay?
- General Subject
- Juvenile Kindergarten Ages 5-6
- BISAC Subject 1
- Juvenile Fiction / Religious / Christian / General
- BISAC Subject 2
- Juvenile Fiction / Religious / Christian / Early Readers
- BIC Classification 1
- Social issues: religious issues (Children's / Teenage)
- BIC Classification 2
- General fiction (Children's / Teenage)
- Library Subject 1
- Home; Fiction.
- Library Subject 2
- Christian life; Fiction.
- Library Subject 3
- Family life; Fiction.
- Academic Subject 1
- Preschool Picture Story Books
- Dewey Classification
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bear books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005, and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.