Making Babies - Sami S. David (Hardcover)
A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility
Included in these Offers
- 12 Aug 2009
- Supply Source
- A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility
- Little Brown & Co
- Number of Pages
- 241 x 191 x 32mm (744g)
- Outlines a twelve-week program for bolstering a woman's fertility levels, counseling readers on how to improve conception chances without aggressive medical methods by identifying one's fertility type and making strategic lifestyle choices.
- Outlines a twelve-week program for bolstering a woman's fertility levels, discussing how to improve conception chances without aggressive medical methods by identifying one's fertility type and making strategic lifestyle choices.
<b><i>Making Babies</i> offers a proven 3-month program designed to help any woman get pregnant. Fertility medicine today is all about aggressive surgical, chemical, and technological intervention, but Dr. David and Blakeway know a better way. <br></b><br> Starting by identifying "fertility types," they cover everything from recognizing the causes of fertility problems to making lifestyle choices that enhance fertility to trying surprising strategies such as taking cough medicine, decreasing doses of fertility drugs, or getting acupuncture along with IVF. <br><br><i>Making Babies</i> is a must-have for every woman trying to conceive, whether naturally or through medical intervention. Dr. David and Blakeway are revolutionizing the fertility field, one baby at a time.
- General Subject
- BISAC Subject 1
- Health & Fitness / Pregnancy & Childbirth
- BISAC Subject 2
- Health & Fitness / Women's Health
- Library Subject 1
- Library Subject 2
- Fertility, Human.
- Library Subject 3
- Infertility; Alternative treatment.
- Academic Subject 1
- Human Fertility
- Dewey Classification