Don't Make Me Smile - Barbara Park (Paperback)
Dispatched in 20 to 30 working days
- R 143
- 23 Apr 2002
- Supply Source
- Barbara Park
- Random House Childrens Books
- Number of Pages
- 191 x 133 x 13mm (113g)
- A young boy has trouble adjusting to his parent's divorce.
- When Charlie Hickle's parents plan a divorce, Charlie takes to staying up in trees and pulling other stunts, until he begins to realize that his world is not coming to an end. Reissue.
Charlie Hickles' parents are getting a divorce—and for some reason, they actually expect him to understand! But Charlie isn't going to take this divorce lying down.
- General Subject
- Juvenile Grades 4-6 Ages 9-11
- BISAC Subject 1
- Juvenile Fiction / Humorous Stories
- BISAC Subject 2
- Juvenile Fiction / School & Education
- Library Subject 1
- Divorce; Fiction.
- Dewey Classification