Canadian Rockies Guide to Wildlife Watching - Michael Kerr (Paperback)
The Best Places to See and Appreciate Animals in Their Natural Habitat
- R 361
- 9 May 2000
- Supply Source
- Michael Kerr
- The Best Places to See and Appreciate Animals in Their Natural Habitat
- Fifth House
- 222 x 152 x 19mm (476g)
This beautiful and comprehensive book is an all-in-one,
essential guide to Rocky Mountain wildlife watching. It provides
detailed information on mountain mammals, fish, reptiles,
amphibians, and birds, as well as advice on where to find them and
how to observe them safely and responsibly. Covering all the
mountain national parks, Kananaskis Country, Mt. Robson, and the
Columbia Valley, this is the perfect book for hikers, tourists, and
nature lovers of all experience levels.
- General Subject
- BISAC Subject 1
- Nature / Ecosystems & Habitats / Mountains
- Library Subject 1
- Wildlife watching; Canadian Rockies (B.C. and Alta.); Guidebooks.
- Library Subject 2
- Wildlife watching; Rocky Mountains, Canadian (B.C. and Alta.); Guidebooks.
- Library Subject 3
- Faunes; Observation; Rocheuses canadiennes (C.-B. et Alb.); Guides.
- Dewey Classification