A New Hope: The Life of Luke Skywalker - Ryder Windham (Hardcover)
Out of Stock
- R 369
- 1 Sep 2009
- Supply Source
- Ryder Windham
- Star Wars
- Number of Pages
- 216 x 152 x 25mm (363g)
- "This is the legendary story of Luke Skywalker, from his childhood on Tatooine to his fierce battle with his toughest enemy--himself"--Publisher.
- Retraces the heroic life of Luke Skywalker, from his childhood raised as an orphan to his discovery of Jedi powers and his final battle with the evil Darth Vader.
Hidden away at birth, he would believe himself an orphan.
Watched over by a mysterious hermit, he would discover incredible abilities.
And by finding hope where others found only evil, he would restore balance to the galaxy.
This is the incredible story of Luke Skywalker, as told by New York Times bestselling author Ryder Windham.
A must-have book for every Star Wars fan!
The complete biography of a celebrated character.
- General Subject
- Juvenile Grades 4-6 Ages 9-11
- BISAC Subject 1
- Juvenile Fiction / Media Tie-In
- BISAC Subject 2
- Juvenile Fiction / Science Fiction
- Library Subject 1
- Skywalker, Luke (Fictitious character); Fiction.
- Academic Subject 1
- Children's Media Tie-In
- Academic Subject 2
- Children's Fiction / Science Fiction
- Dewey Classification