Clifford Goes to Dog School - Norman Bridwell (Paperback)
- R 94
- 1 May 2010
- Supply Source
- Number of Pages
- 203 x 203 x 6mm (82g)
It only takes a little to BE BIG!
Emily Elizabeth's aunt wants to teach Clifford to behave like a good dog, so he learns to heel, sit, and stay. Even when it's very hard to do, if he BELIEVES IN HIMSELF, Clifford can do anything!
The BE BIG campaign invites everyone, big and small, to take action and raise awareness for how CLIFFORD'S BIG IDEAS can make the world a better place.
Clifford's Big Ideas are:
Be a Good Friend * Share * Be Kind * Help Others * Be Truthful * Have Respect * Be Responsible * Play Fair * Work Together * Believe in Yourself
- General Subject
- Juvenile Kindergarten Ages 5-6
- BISAC Subject 1
- Juvenile Fiction / Media Tie-In
- BISAC Subject 2
- Juvenile Fiction / Animals / Dogs
- BISAC Subject 3
- Juvenile Fiction / School & Education
- BISAC Subject 4
- Juvenile Fiction / Humorous Stories
- BIC Classification 1
- Early learning / early learning concepts
- Library Subject 1
- Dogs; Fiction.
- Library Subject 2
- Dogs; Training; Fiction.
- Academic Subject 1
- Preschool Media Tie-In
- Academic Subject 2
- Preschool Picture Story Books
- Dewey Classification