A Brief Guide to James Bond - Nigel Cawthorne (Paperback)
Dispatched in 20 to 30 working days
- R 329
- 23 Oct 2012
- Supply Source
- Nigel Cawthorne
- Perseus Books Group
- Number of Pages
- 203 x 127 x 19mm (254g)
- A guide to the James Bond books, their author, the Bond films and more covers the main character's allure; the Bond Girls, Q and M, and the people who first inspired them; the cars and gadgets; and the villains. Original.
- A guide to the James Bond books, their author, and the films covers the main character's allure, the Bond Girls, Q and M, the cars and gadgets, and the villains.
In A Brief Guide to James Bond, author Nigel Cawthorne uncovers Bond's allure, the Bond Girls, Q, M, and the women who first inspired them, the cars, and the incomparable baddies.
A comprehensive guide to Ian Fleming, the books, the films, and the world that was created out of 007.
- General Subject
- BISAC Subject 1
- Performing Arts / Film & Video / Guides & Reviews
- BIC Classification 1
- Film guides & reviews
- Library Subject 1
- Bond, James (Fictitious character)
- Library Subject 2
- James Bond films.
- Library Subject 3
- Fleming, Ian - Characters - James Bond
- Academic Subject 1
- Action/Adventure Films
- Dewey Classification
Nigel Cawthorne is a prolific author on many subjects, with a particular interest in British history and true crime. He has published more than fifty books including "A Brief History of Robin Hood" and "A Brief History of Sherlock Holmes," and co-authored "Jack the Ripper's Secret Confession." His writing has been featured in "The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph, The Daily Mail," and "The New York Times."