Avengers - Geoff Johns (Hardcover)
Red Zone Premiere
Out of Stock
This product is allowed to be delivered during Lockdown Level 4
- R 436
- 25 May 2010
- Supply Source
- Red Zone Premiere
- Marvel Enterprises
- Number of Pages
- 273 x 197 x 13mm (499g)
When the Red Skull infiltrates the United States government, he authorizes a biological weapon to be released from the peaks of Mount Rushmore, and it is up the Avengers to contain it! Under the direction of creators Geoff Johns and Olivier Coipel, the Avengers face a threat unlike any they've ever faced - then they take on the Red Skull himself! Collects Avengers (1998) #65-70.
- General Subject
- Graphic Novels
- BISAC Subject 1
- Comics & Graphic Novels / Superheroes
- BIC Classification 1
- Graphic novels: superheroes & super-villains
- Library Subject 1
- Avengers (Fictitious characters); Comic books, strips, etc.; Fiction.
- Library Subject 2
- Superhero comic books, strips, etc.
- Library Subject 3
- Young adult fiction, American.
- Academic Subject 1
- Teen's Graphic Works / Super Heroes
- Dewey Classification