The Trump Tax Plan - Eva Rosenberg (Paperback)
Your Personal Guide To The Biggest Tax Cut In American History
- R 319
President Trump’s new tax law is fully effective, and millions are finding out about the little-known “Trump Tax Loophole.” This guide explains the new loophole and how taxpayers like you can save billions in taxes. With this loophole you can slash your personal taxes by an additional 20%! That’s if you qualify — and many Americans do. This guide shows you how. The Trump Tax Cut is your guidebook to the biggest tax cut in history. In plain English, it reveals how you can benefit from the new law. You will find more than 200 deductions, write-offs and legal loopholes that will make your fortune real!
Tax-Saving Secrets Inside:
- The ALL-NEW change that will instantly help 70% of Americans! Chapter 1 explains how easy it is to cash in.
- Buy a new car up to $40,000 and write it off immediately! See Chapter 2.
- All NEW! Deduct more for medical expenses! The threshold for medical expenses plummets by 25%!
- 3 deductions that usually slip right past the IRS. This is Tip #1 for a reason!
- Get the government to help pay your energy bill. Tip #30 is HUGE!
- The most overlooked tax deduction — many accountants don’t even know Tip #5.
- How you can still deduct the mortgage interest on TWO homes! Tip #12.
- ALL NEW! Take $10,000 of distributions from 529s to help cover the cost of home schooling. Tip 184 is a godsend.
- A better way to save for college. Tip #168 could help millions.
- 13 tax no-nos that could trigger an audit. The full list and explanations are yours in chapter 12.
- And 200+ more tips, loopholes and deductions!
- PLUS: 5 Best States to Live in Under the New Law!
- 18 Dec 2018
- Supply Source
- Eva Rosenberg
- Your Personal Guide to the Biggest Tax Cut in American History
- Humanix Pub Llc
- Number of Pages
- 229 x 152mm
Noted tax expert and award-winning finance author Eva Rosenberg presents one of the first – if not the first – guides to Trump’s newly enacted tax plan, providing individual tax payers with a roadmap to making the most out of this historic tax reform. Part One will provide plain English overview of what’s new and how it will affect individual taxpayers as well as the larger goals of tax reform. Part Two will feature nearly 300 tax tips that will provide specific instructions on how to take advantage of the new tax law.
In the tradition of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Obamacare Survival Guide Eva Rosenberg presents the first and most authoritative guide to making the most of the new tax code – the biggest tax cut in American history, .
- General Subject
- Personal Finance
- BISAC Subject 1
- Business & Economics / Personal Finance / Taxation
- BISAC Subject 2
- Business & Economics / Personal Finance / General
- BISAC Subject 3
- Business & Economics / Personal Finance / Investing
- Dewey Classification