Last Chance Sale 2018 ends in:
Just Add Rice - Ming-Cheau Lin (Hardcover)
- R 298
Just add rice is about Taiwanese cuisine, which seeks balance and harmony in taste, texture and nutritional value. But it’s also about home cooking, about familiarity and comfort and celebrating culture – recipes that connect the author to her parents when they lived in another city and in a distant country.
- Delicious, nutritious food on a budget.
- Comprehensive list of need-to-have pantry items for cooking Taiwanese and Chinese food.
- East Asian ingredients that are available to the South African market, with suggested substitutions.
- Essential information on traditional Chinese dining etiquette, customs and traditions.
- Simple recipes for home cooks.
- East Asians can enjoy their first locally produced cookbook with stories that reflect relatable culture and culinary heritage.
- Anyone who is interested in Chinese home cooking, food and South African food heritage.
- 31 May 2018
- Content Source
- South African
- Supply Source
- South Africa
- Ming-Cheau Lin
- Quivertree Publications
- Number of Pages
- 255 x 200 x 15mm (1.08kg)
- General Subject
- BISAC Subject 1
- Cooking / Methods / Quick & Easy
- BIC Classification 1
- Quick & easy cooking
The perfect winter read
Nadine D onReviewed by