Long Weekend Clearance Sale ends in:
The Ultimate Top Secret Guide to Taking over the World - Kenn Nesbitt (Paperback)
- R 279
- 1 Jul 2011
- Supply Source
- Sourcebooks Inc
- Number of Pages
- 203 x 146 x 19mm (249g)
World domination has never been so easy.
By the time you're done reading this diabolically clever book, you'll have entire countries groveling at your feet. Kings and prime ministers will bow before you and beg for mercy. Maybe even cry. Doesn't that sound insanely fantastic? Of course it does.
That's why I wrote this book.
All you have to do is follow the instructions I've laid out and in no time at all you will be laughing maniacally as the world cowers before you...
- General Subject
- Juvenile Grades 4-6 Ages 9-11
- BISAC Subject 1
- Juvenile Fiction / Humorous Stories
- BISAC Subject 2
- Juvenile Fiction / Imagination & Play
- BIC Classification 1
- General fiction (Children's / Teenage)
- Library Subject 1
- Good and evil; Juvenile humor.
- Library Subject 2
- Conduct of life; Juvenile humor.
- Library Subject 3
- Self-help techniques; Juvenile humor.
- Dewey Classification