Angry Birds (Dinosaurs) - Jill Esbaum (Hardcover)
A Prehistoric Adventure!
- R 274
- 14 May 2013
- Supply Source
- A Prehistoric Adventure!
- Natl Geographic Soc Childrens books
- Angry Birds Playground
- Number of Pages
- 254 x 254 x 19mm (771g)
- "Fly with your favorite Angry Birds characters as they travel back in time on a zany search to find their eggs. Kids will be hooked on this wacky mystery as they analyze and observe the wonderful world of dinosaurs as they are building basic skills through fun and fascinating activities"--
- Co-created by National Geographic and Angry Birds creator Rovio, an interactive tour of the world of dinosaurs invites youngsters to join favorite Angry Birds characters on spreads that share engaging facts and outline curriculum exercises. By the award-winning author of Cherry Blossoms Say Spring.
It's an extraordinary day on Piggy Island because the Angry Birds haven't lost their eggs, they've found something amazing: a bone! Not a plain old bone—a huge and very old bone. What kind of giant creature could this bone have come from? That's a question for Mighty Eagle—the wisest bird they know. Join the Angry Birds on their imaginary trip through time to discover the most awesome animals ever to roam this planet: the dinosaurs! But why do the Angry Birds feel such a special bond with the ancient beasts? Maybe Mighty Eagle knows the answer!
- General Subject
- Juvenile Kindergarten Ages 5-6
- BISAC Subject 2
- Juvenile Nonfiction / Media Tie-In
- BISAC Subject 3
- Games / Video & Electronic
- BIC Classification 1
- Dinosaurs & prehistoric world (Children's / Teenage)
- Library Subject 1
- Dinosaurs; Juvenile literature.
- Library Subject 2
- Fossils; Juvenile literature.
- Library Subject 3
- Angry Birds (Game); Juvenile literature.
- Dewey Classification
"My kids love these books. Super fun and interesting." - Consumer