Ultimate Harley-Davidson - Hugo Wilson (Hardcover)
- R 589
- 15 Jul 2013
- Supply Source
- Hugo Wilson
- Dk Pub
- Number of Pages
- 279 x 241 x 25mm (1.23kg)
- Provides a visual history of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, with complete listings, descriptions, and photographs of each model, from the earliest innovations to the latest sports bikes.
- Newly updated, this guide to the company and its bikes presents a comprehensive history from its early days housed in a backyard shed in Milwaukee to the present and includes an overview of 70 bikes listed by decade.
From the moment the first model rolled out of a backyard shed in Milwaukee, through Harley's postwar golden age, to the sought-after bikes that distinguish the company today, Ultimate Harley-Davidson presents seventy of the most beautiful and coveted Harleys of all time.
Whether it's the 1911 V-Twin or the 1999 X1 Lightning, the seventy Harley-Davidson bikes examined are presented in minute detail, with close-ups of the engines and in-depth technical specifications.
- General Subject
- BISAC Subject 1
- Transportation / Motorcycles / Pictorial
- BISAC Subject 2
- Transportation / Motorcycles / History
- Library Subject 1
- Harley-Davidson motorcycle; History.
- Academic Subject 1
- Dewey Classification