NLP - Joseph O'Connor (Paperback)
A Practical Guide to Achieving the Results You Want
- R 618
- 1 Mar 2013
- Supply Source
- Joseph O'Connor
- A Practical Guide to Achieving the Results You Want
- Red Wheel/Weiser
- WKB REP
- Number of Pages
- 248 x 191 x 25mm (726g)
NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP) studies brilliance and quality-how outstanding individuals and organizations get their outstanding results.
Joseph O'Connor, a leading international NLP trainer and co-author of the bestselling Introducing NLP, offers a stepbystep guide to learning the NLP methods and techniques to help you become the person you want to be in the NLP Workbook.
The NLP Workbook is a complete guide to NLP that
- How to create and achieve outcomes
- How to choose your emotional state and shift thinking
- Meta modeling your own internal dialogue
- All of the basic NLP techniques and training exercises
- An Action Plan with exercises and suggestions for skillbuilding
O'Connor discusses a range of topics from rapport and trust, and how to visualize, to negotiation skills, mental rehearsal and coaching.
NLP Workbook is a book for everyone and anyone interested in NLP. The neophyte will find definitions, examples, and a stepbystep entry into learning how to use NLP, and trainers will discover many new ideas for NLP training.