ASUS - ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING AMD Socket AM4 Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 ATX Motherboard
- Powered by AMD® Ryzen™ 2 AM4 and 7th generation Athlon™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual NVMe M.2, front-panel USB 3.1 Gen2 and Gigabit LAN
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and Fan Xpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched personalization with ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, two RGB headers and one addressable RGB header
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG’s attention to detail and quality
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio driven by Japanese capacitors features an onboard LED-illuminated design
ROG Strix X470-F Gaming is the perfect fusion of performance and panache. It's an ATX motherboard packed with easy-to-use tuning tech and understated aesthetics for those who demand great gaming experiences and refined style. Strix X470-F Gaming keeps the pedal down on performance, and its rich customization options let you push your rig from subtle to standout in seconds.
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design and Aura illumination — to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a satisfying premium touch.
PRE-MOUNTED I/O SHIELD
The patent-pending ROG pre-mounted I/O shield offers increased protection against electrostatic discharge of up to 12kV and is pre-fitted to make it even easier to install the motherboard. Its sleek new design makes it look as good as it performs.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies that enhance memory reliability and speed.
IMPROVED DDR4 STABILITY
Tuned to take full advantage of Ryzen's capabilities, and ready for the latest memory kits, ROG Strix X470 Series motherboards are built specifically for high-performance gaming rigs. Intelligent firmware delivers the plug-and-play experience that first-time DIYers demand and the essential tuning options that performance-addicts need. Maximize frame rates with a high-bandwidth memory kit, or leverage a host of tuning options to extract peak performance potential from a modest setup. Load up any way you want, and get into the game with Strix X470 Series motherboards.
RAMCache II turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times. Fully compatible with the latest NVM Express storage options, its uniquely intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds.
Built-in gaming audio means you're ready to play, chat, stream or kick back with videos — right out of the gate. And included smart routing technology allows you to direct various audio streams to different devices.
SONIC STUDIO III
Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Gives You More
Design, build, tweak and show off your style — with ROG Strix behind you every step of the way.
Team Up to Banish Lag
GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming. New Multi-Gate Teaming brings together all your networks to create gargantuan bandwidth and smoothest-ever gameplay. You'll also enjoy all-new Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that every game is optimized for best performance.
THE POWER OF AMD
AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / Ryzen™ 1st Generation / 7th Generation A Series / Athlon X4 processors.
The high-performance Ryzen processor supports up to eight cores, and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture. The 7th Generation A Series APUs feature integrated AMD Radeon R Series graphics. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
AMD X470 chipset
The AMD X470 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A Series APUs and Athlon™ CPUs. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations including NVDIA SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™. It also provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and six 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
- 19 Apr 2018
- Product Group
- Compatible processor series
- AMD A,AMD Athlon X4,AMD Ryzen
- Processor manufacturer
- Processor socket
- Socket AM4
- Maximum internal memory
- 64 GB
- Memory channels
- Memory slots type
- Number of memory slots
- Supported memory clock speeds
- 2133,2400,2666,2800,2933,3000,3200,3466 MHz
- Supported memory types
- Weight & Dimensions
- 305 mm
- 244 mm
- Back panel I/O ports
- DisplayPorts quantity
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports
- HDMI ports quantity
- Headphone outputs
- Microphone in
- PS/2 ports quantity
- S/PDIF out port
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity
- ACPI version
- BIOS memory size
- 256 MB
- BIOS type
- UEFI AMI
- Clear CMOS jumper
- Expansion slots
- PCI Express x1 (Gen 2.x) slots
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 2.x) slots
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots
- Parallel processing technology support
- 2-Way SLI,3-Way CrossFireX
- Internal I/O
- ATX Power connector (24-pin)
- CPU fan connector
- EPS power connector (8-pin)
- Front panel audio connector
- Number of chassis fan connectors
- Number of M.2 (M) slots
- Number of SATA III connectors
- TPM connector
- USB 2.0 connectors
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) connectors
- Ethernet interface type
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet LAN
- LAN controller
- Intel I211-AT
- Packaging content
- Cables included
- Drivers included
- Supply Source
- South Africa