Gigabyte M6980X Gaming Mouse - Black
- R 434
- 6000dpi gaming-grade laser sensor
- Built-in GHOSTTM Engine supports 3 macro profiles on the go
- Tracking capability and image processing up to 12000fps
- 4-direction tilt wheel functionality
Powered by 6000dpi Advanced Gaming Laser Sensor
Professional-grade laser sensor offers lightning fast 12,000 fps image processing capability for absolute control and precise mouse movement.
- Standard mice has 3000 FPS image processing capability
- Built-in GHOSTTM Macro Engine
GHOSTTM macro engine which features intuitive interface allows you to pre-define up and switch between 9 programmable buttons easily for latest PC gaming titles. Onboard memory supports 3 macro profiles memorization for the gamer on the go.
4-direction Tilt Wheel Functionality
Versatile 4-direction tilt wheel for quick and easy desktop navigation. They are also programmable through GHOSTTM engine software.
- You may have to download GHOST engine software first to enjoy the complete function.
- 3-Stage DPI Adjustment
800/1600/5600 3-Stage DPI adjustable switch with 3-Stage LED indicators for quick on-the-fly DPI adjustment
- The hardware based sensitivity up to 5600dpi and software enhanced up to 6000dpi.
- Anti-slick Rubber Grip with Ideal Shape for comfortable Gameplay
Anti-slick ergonomic rubber grip reduces wrist strain and maximizes comfort during extended use.
Ultra-durable USB Cable
1.8M ultra durable cable with gold plated USB connector ensures stable and optimum signal transfer.
Moisture-resistant non-slick coating for exceptional comfort during extended gameplay sessions.
Gaming Grade Feet Pads
Teflon gaming grade feet pads for improved accuracy and freedom of movement.
- The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
- Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
- All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
- Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
- 10 Sep 2012
- Product Group
- Weight & Dimensions
- 77.6 mm
- 41.8 mm
- 124.5 mm
- Mouse weight
- 106 g
- Colour of product
- Cable length
- 1.8 m
- Input device
- Buttons quantity
- Buttons type
- Device interface
- Movement detection technology
- Movement resolution
- 5600 DPI
- Recommended usage
- Scroll type
- Supply Source
- South Africa