MSI Z390-A PRO LGA 1151 (Socket H4) Intel Z390 ATX Motherboard (Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel Core)
- R 3,103
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design, such as convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and so on, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
STAY COOL FOR RELIABLE SYSTEM
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. MSI motherboards feature excellent power design with solid and heavy heatsink. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
USER FRIENDLY DESIGN
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. Makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
Every MSI motherboards are certified by strict mechanic that feature convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location for compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, so DIY user can pick and choose the components they want. More than that, we offer a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for the most critical part - memory. Combining with MSI DDR4 Boost technology, we provide the maximum compatibility even over clocking, so you confirm and choose any gaming rig as you want.
APPS TO GREATLY IMPROVE EFFICIENCY
With years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. Use these tools to get the most out of your motherboard and achieve victory when gaming. Moreover, we made sure our BIOS contains all the latest options and is easy to use for everyone. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance.
MSI motherboards featured all the latest solution for enthusiast gamers and prosumers. CPU and memory enhancement and fast storage and USB transfer speed are ready to be on the battlefield.
LOOKING COOL WHILE KEEPING COOL
High quality materials and smart fan optimizations contribute to cooling all essential components, which is key to making sure your system runs stable and delivers the best performance at all times.
UNMATCHED MEMORY PERFORMANCE
Optimized layout design and a fully isolated memory circuitry ensures perfect stability and performance. you never have to worry about your system crashing during games with MSI DDR4 BOOST.
FAST AND FUTURE-READY STORAGE
MSI motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Start games faster, load levels faster and have a real advantage over your enemies.
MAXIMIZE YOUR USB DEVICE PERFORMANCE
Read and write your files over USB faster than ever. MSI offers a wide variety of options to connect and boost your USB devices, delivering lightning-fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s
MSI motherboards provide the most fascinating in-studio advantages, designed to satisfy any professional workflow. Elevate your listening pleasure and network connection with MSI Audio & LAN. Enjoy extreme sound quality and uninterrupted online experience.
STABLE, SECURE & FAST NETWORKING
Optimized for content creation, professional and multimedia use, a high quality network solution is equipped to get ready to serve you with 24/7 reliability and stability when transferring big data.
SOUND THAT PULLS YOU INTO THE GAME
Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, studio quality sound to create the most immersive sound experience.
EXHILARATING AND INSPIRING
Each MSI motherboard is built based on the specific topic in order to match different tastes and favors. Furthermore, MSI also adopts the modern style to design the heatsink through huge surface and sleek but simple cuts in order to make the heatsink and appearance looks ripped and powerful. Combined with neutral color, such as black, grey and silver, as the main background, MSI motherboard can perfect fit different RGB LED effects and strongly shows the gamers tunes.
MAKE YOUR PC MORE THAN YOU THINK
PRO Series motherboards combine stable functionality and high quality assembly for clever business solutions. Designed to satisfy any professional workflow, PRO Series motherboards make life easier for businesses and office use.
MSI has developed the motherboard market for many years. With rich R&D experience and a long history, the company continuously creates the best performance and humanized motherboard to help users meet the pursuit of high quality components and the stable, reliable and long-lasting system performance.
BUILT ON EVERLASTING QUALITY
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, long-lasting and high performance motherboard.
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Set Core Power Free: Core Boost, 8+4 pin CPU power connector, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed
- Intel® LAN：Premium network solution from Intel® for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Multi-GPU: With Steel armor PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
- Intel Turbo USB 3.1 Gen2: Powered by Intel USB 3.1 Gen2 controller, Turbo USB ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and fastest USB speeds
- 24 Oct 2018
- Product Group
- Compatible processor series
- Intel Celeron,Intel Core i3,Intel Core i5,Intel Core i7,Intel Pentium
- Processor manufacturer
- Processor socket
- LGA 1151 (Socket H4)
- Maximum internal memory
- 64 GB
- Memory channels
- Memory slots type
- Number of memory slots
- Supported memory clock speeds
- 2133,2400,2666,2800,3000,3200,3300,3333,3400,3466,3600,3733,3866,4000,4133,4200,4266,4300,4400 MHz
- Supported memory module capacities
- Supported memory types
- Unbuffered memory
- Weight & Dimensions
- 305 mm
- 244 mm
- Back panel I/O ports
- DisplayPorts quantity
- DVI-D ports quantity
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports
- Headphone outputs
- Microphone in
- PS/2 ports quantity
- USB 2.0 ports quantity
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-C ports quantity
- VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity
- BIOS type
- UEFI AMI
- Clear CMOS jumper
- Expansion slots
- Number of M.2 (E) slots
- Number of M.2 (M) slots
- PCI Express x1 (Gen 3.x) slots
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots
- Audio chip
- Realtek ALC892
- Audio output channels
- Component for
- Motherboard chipset
- Intel Z390
- Motherboard chipset family
- Motherboard form factor
- Windows operating systems supported
- Windows 10
- Parallel processing technology support
- 2-Way CrossFireX
- Internal I/O
- ATX Power connector (24-pin)
- Chassis intrusion connector
- CPU fan connector
- EPS power connector (8-pin)
- Front panel audio connector
- Number of chassis fan connectors
- Number of SATA III connectors
- Parallel connector
- RGB LED pin header
- Serial port headers
- Serial port via internal header
- Thunderbolt headers
- TPM connector
- USB 2.0 connectors
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors
- Ethernet interface type
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet LAN
- LAN controller
- Intel I219-V
- Processor special features
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Storage controllers
- RAID levels
- Supported storage drive types
- Supply Source
- South Africa