ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming Motherboard - Socket AM4 ATX AMD X570
SOLID HARDWARE SPECS
With comprehensive cooling options and upgraded power delivery to fuel Ryzen CPUs with more cores, plus faster storage and networking, ROG Strix X570-F Gaming provides all the essentials you need to harness the full potential of components in your build for top-tier gaming performance.
Digital power control and an array of power stages ensures ROG Strix X570-F Gaming has the muscle to control the latest AMD Ryzen CPUs.
ProCool II Power Connector
ProCool II sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines and have a metal armour for improved heat dissipation. The connector's lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and improves reliability.
MOS heatsink with 8mm heatpipe
A MOS heatsink provides a large contact area for the MOSFETs and chokes, and a heatpipe enables more efficient cooling of the west and north MOS heatsink for better performance and wattage resistance.
A high-quality thermal pad helps transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
Active PCH heatsink
A PCH heatsink with a dedicated chipset fan ensures optimal cooling for more stable performance.
Dual M.2 heatsinks
The M.2 heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
COOLER BY DESIGN
ROG Strix X570 Gaming series features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS
DUAL PCIE 4.0 M.2
Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support up to type 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
ROG Strix X570-F Gaming features Intel Ethernet (I211-AT), ensuring data exchanges with your network and the outside world are fast and smooth. Intel LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power.
Shielded Audio, Superior Sound
Immerse yourself in sound with SupremeFX audio technology. Utilizing the S1220A codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that's engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature. And to ensure that pristine signature is perfectly preserved, the front-panel output is driven with dual op amps, delivering sonics with the scale and authority to create virtual worlds via your gaming headset.
DESIGN & CUSTOMIZATION
The arrival of ROG Strix X570-F Gaming brings a brand-new design that features unique rainfall and cyber-text patterns. Together with the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry that you can easily makes creating and customizing your gaming rig that reflects your personal style wonderfully easy.
STRIKING NEW DESIGN
ROG Strix X570-F Gaming boasts a striking new design with an intricate rainfall pattern that cuts diagonally across the board and, along with the iconic ROG logo, is infused with Aura RGB lighting that glows in a brilliant array of vibrant colors. Futuristic cyber-text patterns provide an additional stylish accent, rounding out a design that proudly proclaims the board's gaming identity.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance, accented by aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB header — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
Having the freedom to pick and choose the parts that go into your machine is at the heart of PC DIY. That's why ROG Strix undergoes an extensive certification program focused on providing the very best compatibility with the widest range of components and devices. Our extensive list of guaranteed-compatible components is an invaluable aid to building a ROG Strix gaming rig. It specifies thousands of compatible parts, and it includes a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for memory — so you can build fuss-free.
THE ROG STRIX ECOSYSTEM AWAITS
Gear up with ROG Strix components, from graphics and sound cards, to mice and keyboards, and up your game with complementary aesthetics, control and compatibility — and enjoy more choice than any competing brand.
TUNE YOUR RIG YOU WANT
The ROG Strix X570-F Gaming motherboard features firmware controls and software utilities designed for all skill levels, making setup, tuning and system maintenance simple. With options from overclocking and cooling to managing network performance and audio characteristics, you can configure your ROG Strix gaming build to perform the way you want.
- AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M.2 Drives, USB 3.2 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI
- Aura Sync RGB: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 GRB headers
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Comprehensive cooling: Active chipset heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm heatpipe, dual on-board M.2 heatsinks and a water pump + header
- Gaming connectivity: Supports PCIe 4.0, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and features dual M.2 and USB 3.2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig
- Gaming audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: ROG-patented pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, ASUS Node connector and BIOS Flashback™ for a friendlier building experience
- 22 Jun 2019
- Product Group
- Compatible processor series
- AMD Ryzen
- Maximum number of SMP processors
- Processor manufacturer
- Processor socket
- Socket AM4
- Maximum internal memory
- 128 GB
- Memory channels
- Memory slots type
- Number of memory slots
- Supported memory types
- Unbuffered memory
- Weight & Dimensions
- 305 mm
- 244 mm
- Back panel I/O ports
- Digital audio optical out
- DisplayPort version
- DisplayPorts quantity
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports
- HDMI ports quantity
- HDMI version
- S/PDIF out port
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity
- USB 3.2 (Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity
- USB 3.2 (Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity
- USB 3.2 (Gen 2) Type-C ports quantity
- ACPI version
- BIOS memory size
- 256 MB
- BIOS type
- UEFI AMI
- Clear CMOS jumper
- System management BIOS (SMBIOS) version
- Expansion slots
- Number of M.2 (M) slots
- Audio chip
- SupremeFX S1220A
- Audio output channels
- Component for
- Motherboard chipset
- AMD X570
- Motherboard chipset family
- Motherboard form factor
- Windows operating systems supported
- Windows 10 Education x64,Windows 10 Enterprise x64,Windows 10 Home x64,Windows 10 Pro x64,Windows 10 x64
- Maximum resolution
- 4096 x 2160 pixels
- Parallel processing technology support
- 2-Way CrossFireX,2-Way SLI,3-Way CrossFireX
- Internal I/O
- 12V power connector
- ATX Power connector (24-pin)
- CPU fan connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- Number of chassis fan connectors
- Number of EATX power connectors
- Number of SATA III connectors
- RGB LED pin header
- TPM connector
- USB 2.0 connectors
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) connectors
- Ethernet interface type
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet LAN
- LAN controller
- Intel I211-AT
- Wake-on-LAN ready
- Packaging content
- Cables included
- Drivers included
- Quick installation guide
- Storage controllers
- RAID levels
- Supported storage drive interfaces
- Serial ATA III
- Supply Source
- South Africa