MSi nVidia GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio 24GB Graphics Card
Release Date Not Confirmed
The GeForce RTX™ 3090 is a big ferocious GPU (BFGPU) with TITAN class performance. It’s powered by Ampere-NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture-doubling down on ray tracing and AI performance with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors. Plus, it features a staggering 24 GB of G6X memory, all to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.
The latest iteration of MSI’s iconic GAMING series once again brings performance, low-noise efficiency, and aesthetics that hardcore gamers have come to recognize and trust. Now you too can enjoy all your favorite games with a powerful graphics card that stays cool and silent. Just the way you like it. It’s time to put on team colors. Synchronize lighting with other compatible devices to take the light show to another level. Going dark is as easy as turning the lights off.
The TRI FROZR 2 thermal system has been designed for efficiency. Expect a perfect balance of cool and quiet for more fun during endless gaming sessions. TORX FAN 4.0 is built on teamwork, with pairs of fan blades bound together with a linked outer ring design that focuses airflow into the updated TRI FROZR 2 cooling system.
- 24GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
- TRI FROZR 2 Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- RGB Mystic Light: Mystic Light gives you complete control of the RGB lighting for MSI devices and compatible RGB products.
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3090
- Interface: PCI Express® Gen 4
- Cores: TBD
- Core Clocks: TBD
- Memory Speed: TBD
- Memory: 24GB GDDR6X
- Memory Bus: 384-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Power consumption: TBD
- Power connectors: 8-pin x 3
- Recommended PSU: TBD
- Card Dimension (mm): 33.5 x 14 x 5.6 cm
- Weight (Card / Package): TBD
- DirectX Version Support: 12 API
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.6
- NVLink Support: Yes
- Maximum Displays: 4
- VR Ready: Yes
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Expected Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Product Group
- Graphics Cards
- Supply Source
- South Africa