MSi nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio 10GB GDDR6x 320-Bit Graphics Card
Release Date Not Confirmed
The GeForce RTX™ 3080 delivers the ultra performance that gamers and creators crave, powered by Ampere-NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture. It’s built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory for an amazing gaming experience.
The latest iteration of MSI’s iconic GAMING series once again brings performance, low-noise efficiency, and aesthetics that hardcore gamers have come to recognize and trust. Now you too can enjoy all your favorite games with a powerful graphics card that stays cool and silent. Just the way you like it. It’s time to put on team colors. Synchronize lighting with other compatible devices to take the light show to another level. Going dark is as easy as turning the lights off.
The TRI FROZR 2 thermal system has been designed for efficiency. Expect a perfect balance of cool and quiet for more fun during endless gaming sessions. Stay stealthy with Airflow Control that improves airflow dynamics. Deflectors provide additional surface area and guide air to where it’s needed for maximum cooling. Wave-curved 2.0 fin edges disrupt unwanted airflow harmonics resulting in reduced noise.
- 10GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
- TRI FROZR 2 Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- RGB Mystic Light: Mystic Light gives you complete control of the RGB lighting for MSI devices and compatible RGB products.
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080
- Interface: PCI Express® Gen 4
- Cores: TBD
- Core Clocks: TBD
- Memory Speed: TBD
- Memory: 10GB GDDR6X
- Memory Bus: 320-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Power consumption: TBD
- Power connectors: 8-pin x 3
- Recommended PSU: TBD
- Card Dimension (mm): 32.3 x 14 x 5.6 cm
- Weight (Card / Package): TBD
- DirectX Version Support: 12 API
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.6
- Maximum Displays: 4
- VR Ready: Yes
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320