LEGO® Technic - Rough Terrain Crane (4057 Pieces)
- R 4,162
Bring in the massive LEGO® Technic™ 42082 Rough Terrain Crane—our largest and tallest LEGO Technic crane to date, pre-August 2018! Operate the 4‑wheel steering and see the V8 engine pistons and fan move as you maneuver into position. Then activate the Power Functions motors and select upper or lower crane mode for complete control over an array of easy‑to‑operate, motorized functions. Lower the stabilizer legs, rotate the superstructure through 360°, operate the lifting winch or extend the boom a meter into the air! Then hook up the included LEGO Technic building sections and put your LEGO crane operator skills to the test! This 2‑in‑1 model also features adjustable wing mirrors, 2 storage compartments with tools and chains, and a detailed operator's cab with an opening door. Rebuild this LEGO Technic set to create a Mobile Pile Driver.
- Features a LEGO® Power Functions large motor for controlling the cranes upper and lower functions.
- Select upper and lower crane mode for complete control over an array of easy-to-operate, motorized functions. Lower the stabilizer legs, rotate the superstructure through 360°, operate the lifting winch or send the extendable boom a meter into the air!
- Manual functions include 4-wheel steering, 4-wheel drive, detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and fan, adjustable wing mirrors and an opening cab door.
- Hook up the included LEGO® Technic building sections and put your LEGO crane operator skills to the test!
- Open the door to access the detailed operator’s cab.
- Open the storage compartments to access the chains, tools and fire extinguisher.
- Comes with a red and black color scheme.
- This LEGO® Technic™ Set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- The largest and tallest LEGO® Technic™ crane to date—pre-August 2018—with more than 4,050 pieces.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ Set: rebuilds into a Mobile Pile Driver.
- Rough Terrain Crane measures over 39” (100cm) high, 25” (66cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide in working position, and over 10” (27cm) high, 29” (76cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide in driving position.
- Mobile Pile Driver measures over 9” (24cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide in driving position.