LEGO® Star Wars - Obi-Wan's Hut (200 Pieces)
- R 669
Attention young Jedi! Join Luke Skywalker at Obi-Wan’s home on the desert planet of Tatooine and train to become a Jedi Master. Practice your Lightsaber skills with the training remote. Watch R2-D2 deliver a hologram message from Princess Leia. And keep a lookout with the macrobinoculars – the Tusken Raider could attack at any time!
- Feel the Force! This buildable LEGO® toy model (75270) of Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Tatooine house opens up for easy play and has many details to inspire kids to replay scenes from Star Wars: A New Hope and create epic new tales!
- This hot Star Wars™ building toy includes Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker minifigures with Lightsabers, R2-D2, plus a Tusken Raider minifigure for conflict play. And fans will love the Princess Leia hologram element!
- With macrobinoculars, a training remote to practice Lightsaber skills and more, there are many play-starting elements and LEGO® bricks to inspire young fans to build and play with other LEGO Star Wars™ sets.
- Great for solo or group play, this 200-piece set, makes a top birthday or Christmas present or a special surprise gift for kids aged 7+ to introduce them to LEGO® Star Wars™ construction model toys.
- Obi Wan's Tatooine house measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep when closed – a nice, compact size to pack in a bag with the Star Wars™ minifigures ready to entertain kids on your travels.
- Set kids’ imaginations free with this battery-free construction playset, encouraging them to develop their creative abilities while pretending to be Star Wars™ heroes and role-playing unlimited exciting stories.
- Make this Star Wars™ building toy extra fun for kids with digital Instructions PLUS in the LEGO® Life app. Even younger builders can zoom, rotate and visualize this construction model as they build the real-life version.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys open up a galaxy of building and role-play adventures for kids (and adult fans) to make up their own adventures, recreate scenes from the saga or just show off the cool models to friends.
- Builders will not need Jedi powers to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and robust building.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max so you can be sure that this popular children’s building toy meets the highest safety standards here on Earth (and on the desert planet of Tatooine!).