LEGO® Star Wars - Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder (236 Pieces)
- R 654
Power across the hot Tatooine desert with Luke Skywalker and C-3PO in Luke’s super-cool landspeeder! But beware – there is danger everywhere, so get the macrobinoculars from the trunk. Look out for the Jawa hiding in a cave, ready to ambush our heroes. Grab Luke's blaster rifle, battle this desert scavenger, then speed away to safety!
- Zoom! Let young Jedi role-play as Luke Skywalker driving this new-for-January 2020 Star Wars™ X-34 landspeeder (75271), with cool details including a trunk for his macrobinoculars and a clip for his blaster rifle.
- This popular building toy includes 3 minifigures – famous Star Wars™ character Luke Skywalker (with a new-for-January-2020 fabric poncho), C-3PO, plus an armed Jawa in its buildable cave hideout for conflict play.
- Fans can reimagine action from Star Wars: A New Hope with this brilliantly detailed buildable Star Wars™ toy vehicle – and there are plenty of LEGO® bricks to encourage endless creative building and play.
- Fun to build and great for solo or group play, this 236-piece Star Wars™ building toy for kids makes a top birthday or Christmas gift for youngsters aged 7+, or a nostalgic surprise for any fan of Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Luke's landspeeder measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide – small enough to pop into a bag with the cave build and Star Wars™ minifigures, ready for play wherever kids go!
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible construction toy is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by children’s creativity – no batteries required – so the playtime adventures never run out of energy!
- Make building extra fun for kids with intuitive Instructions PLUS via the LEGO® Life app. Even younger builders can zoom, rotate and visualize this buildable Star Wars™ model as they create the real-life version.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction playsets open up a rich galaxy of building and role-play adventures for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga or dream up their own unique adventures.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).