Raru 100,000 Customers Celebration ends in:
Lady Gaga - Monster Ball Tour At Madison Square Garden (Region A Blu-ray)
Dispatched in 15 to 25 working days
- R 549
Blu-Ray pressing. Long awaited concert special documenting the February 21 and 22, 2011 shows from Lady Gaga's The Monster Ball Tour. Filmed at Madison Square Garden in Gaga's hometown of New York City, the two-hour special was produced by HBO and first broadcast on the channel on May 7, 2011, a day after Gaga's last date of The Monster Ball Tour. It features concert footage as well as pre-concert and backstage content. The special received positive reviews; critics praised Gaga's performance. They also noted similarities to Madonna's 1991 documentary Truth or Dare. The special is was nominated for five Emmy awards.
- 21 Nov 2011
- Lady Gaga
- Interscope Records
- Region A
- Dance In the Dark
- Glitter & Grease
- Just Dance
- Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
- The Fame
- Boys, Boys, Boys
- Money Honey
- Yo and I
- So Happy I Could Die
- Poker Face
- Bad Romance
- Born This Way
- Born This Way [A Cappella] [Version]
- Backstage At the Monster Ball
- Photo Gallery / Lady Gaga / the Monster Ball Tour
- Supply Source
- Release Year
- This musical release from pop star Lady Gaga captures a live performance by the diva, recorded at Madison Square Garden in New York, in honor of her Monster Ball Tour. Some of the songs featured in the concert include "Dance in the Dark", "Glitter and Grease", "Just Dance", and more.
- Release Notes
- Region [unknown]
- Note: Born This Way a cappella
- Backstage at the Monster Ball
- Photo gallery
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
- Dolby Digital 5.1
- Cast & Crew
- Laurie Ann Gibson
- Real Name
- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, born March 28, 1986, better known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She initially performed in theater, appearing in high school plays and studied at CAP21 through New York University's Tisch School of the Arts before dropping out to pursue a musical career. After leaving a rock band, participating in the Lower East Side's avant garde performance art circuit, and being dropped from a contract with Def Jam Recordings, Gaga worked as a songwriter for Sony/ATV Music Publishing. There, Akon noticed her vocal abilities and helped her sign a joint deal with Interscope Records and his own KonLive Distribution.
Gaga rose to prominence with her debut album The Fame (2008), a critical and commercial success which produced global chart-topping singles such as "Just Dance" and "Poker Face". A follow-up EP, The Fame Monster (2009), was met with similar reception and released the successful singles "Bad Romance", "Telephone", and "Alejandro".
Her second full-length album Born This Way was released in 2011, topping the charts in more than 20 countries, including the United States, where it sold over one million copies in its first week. The album produced number one single "Born This Way". Her third album Artpop, released in 2013, topped the U.S. charts and included the successful singles "Applause" and "Do What U Want".
In 2014, Gaga released a collaborative jazz album with Tony Bennett titled Cheek to Cheek, which debuted at number one in the United States and became her third consecutive number one album in the country.
Gaga is noted for her flamboyant and diverse contributions to the music industry via her fashion, live performances, and music videos. With global album and single sales of 27 million and 125 million, respectively, as of June 2014, she is one of the best-selling musicians of all time. Her achievements include five Grammy Awards, 13 MTV Video Music Awards, and 11 Guinness World Records. She regularly appears on Billboard's Artists of the Year lists and Forbes' power and earnings rankings, and was named one of the world's most influential people by Time in 2010.
Outside of her music, she is noted for her philanthropic endeavors and activism for LGBT rights.
Lady Gaga has a Mezzo-soprano vocal type.
Vocal range: 2.7 octaves (C3-B5)