Avril Lavigne - Essential Mixes (CD)
Dispatched in 10 to 15 working days
- R 143
2010 collection. The 'remix' has grown from a nice club-oriented novelty in the late '70s and early '80s to an art form in the millennium. From extended workouts to radical re-workings, the 'remix' has managed to turn humble DJs and producers into superstars. While some DJs have become even more recognizable than the acts that they work with, that is not the case here. From the first note to the last, this collection of classic and 'essential' mixes will remind you of the majesty of the song and the artistry of the performer as well as the magic of the mix. Sony.
- 20 Sep 2010
- Avril Lavigne
- Audio CD
- Sony UK
- Complicated (The Matrix Mix)
- Girlfriend (Dr. Luke Mix)
- Hot (Wolfdeck Remix)
- Sk8er Boi (Acoustic Version)
- My Happy Ending (Acoustic Version)
- Take Me Away (Acoustic Version)
- Nobody's Home (Acoustic Version)
- He Wasn't (Acoustic Version)
- When You're Gone (Acoustic Version)
- Girlfriend (Junkie XL Mix)
- Supply Source
- Real Name
- Avril Ramona Lavigne
- Avril Ramona Lavigne (born September 27, 1984) is a Canadian pop punk singer/songwriter and actress who is well known for her "skater punk" persona. Her albums have topped the charts in numerous countries. Although her name is of French origin, she herself does not speak French and her name is pronounced in an anglicized way, more or less as "La-veen". Avril, means "April" in French and is pronounced "Av-reel".
Lavigne was married to from 2006 to 2009.
Married on July 1st, 2013.