Blank & Jones - Nightclubbing (10th Anniversary) (CD)
Out of Stock
- R 479
Digitally remastered and expanded 10th Anniversary two CD edition of this album from the German Trance duo featuring a bonus CD of remixes. Nightclubbing was Blank & Jones' third studio album and was originally released in 2001.
- 22 Mar 2011
- Blank & Jones
- Audio CD
- Dance & Electronic
- Soundcolours Germany
- Number of Discs
- Beyond Time
- DJs, Fans & Frea
- Le Grand Bleu
- Tribal Attack
- Electric Circus
- Sweet Revenge
- Heaven (Can Wait)
- Secrets & Lies
- Nightclubbing (Wippenberg Remix)
- DJs, Fans & Freaks (Cosmic Gate Remix)
- Beyond Time (Jam & Spoon Remix)
- Secrets & Lies (Saints & Sinners Remix)
- Fragile (Phrenetic System Remix)
- Sweet Revenge (Airwave Remix)
- DJs, Fans & Freaks (Marco V Remix)
- Secrets & Lies (Solid Sessions Remix)
- Fragile (Liquid Love Remix)
- Sweet Harmony (Blank & Jones Mix) AKA Liquid Love
- The Hype (Mix 1) AKA Special Force
- Supply Source
Blank & Jones
- Real Name
- Piet Blank, Jaspa Jones, Andy Kaufhold
- German production team based in Cologne.
Blank & Jones was founded in 1997 by Piet Blank (born June 15, 1971), René Runge aka Jaspa Jones (born June 27, 1968). Later joined by Andy Kaufhold (born December 17, 1969), who was with Piet the founding member of Gorgeous.
Blank & Jones have been hugely important in the history of electronic music. They started in 1997 with their debut single "Sunrise" and were one of the main originators of trance music with artists like Tiësto (DJ Tiësto) and Paul Oakenfold.
During their career they have known no musical boundaries and have worked with Artists such as Robert Smith from The Cure, Bernard Sumner from New Order, Sarah McLachlan, the Pet Shop Boys and Keane to name just a few.
Their sound has evolved over the years and so has their worldwide success. To date they have released a number of artist albums which have all charted in the sales charts and cover such various styles as electronica, ambient, lounge, pop, trance and dance music. Their great variety is also proved by the highly acclaimed compilations such as "So80s (Soeighties)" which pays tribute to the original club mixes of the 80's or "milchbar" and "Chilltronica" where they bring the listener new soundscapes of downbeat music.
- Piet Blank
- René Runge