Blank & Jones - Relax Edition One (CD)
Dispatched in 25 to 35 working days
- R 340
- 6 Apr 2009
- Blank & Jones
- Audio CD
- Soundcolours Germany
- Unknown Treasure
- Beyond Time
- Love Comes Quickly
- Watching the Waves
- Flaming June
- Counting Clouds
- Secrets & Lies
- The Hardest Heart
- Relax [Vargo Vocal Mix]
- Breezin' [Bruno From Ibiza Mix]
- Flaming June [Chicane Remix]
- Daydreamin [Beach House Remix]
- Unknown Treasure [Jean F. Cochois' Timewriter Remix]
- Driftin' [Chill & Grill Mix]
- Counting Clouds [Saints & Sinners Remix]
- Watching the Waves [Van Bellen Remix]
- Secrets & Lies [Solid Sessions Remix]
- Counting Clouds [Sunset Session Remix]
- Blank & Jones - IBIZA/RELAX Special 2003 - VIVA (45:33)
- Supply Source
Blank & Jones
- Real Name
- Piet Blank, Jaspa Jones, Andy Kaufhold
- German production team based in Cologne.
Blank & Jones was founded in 1997 by Piet Blank (born June 15, 1971), René Runge aka Jaspa Jones (born June 27, 1968). Later joined by Andy Kaufhold (born December 17, 1969), who was with Piet the founding member of Gorgeous.
Blank & Jones have been hugely important in the history of electronic music. They started in 1997 with their debut single "Sunrise" and were one of the main originators of trance music with artists like Tiësto (DJ Tiësto) and Paul Oakenfold.
During their career they have known no musical boundaries and have worked with Artists such as Robert Smith from The Cure, Bernard Sumner from New Order, Sarah McLachlan, the Pet Shop Boys and Keane to name just a few.
Their sound has evolved over the years and so has their worldwide success. To date they have released a number of artist albums which have all charted in the sales charts and cover such various styles as electronica, ambient, lounge, pop, trance and dance music. Their great variety is also proved by the highly acclaimed compilations such as "So80s (Soeighties)" which pays tribute to the original club mixes of the 80's or "milchbar" and "Chilltronica" where they bring the listener new soundscapes of downbeat music.
- Piet Blank
- René Runge