Cranberries - No Need to Argue (Vinyl)
- R 521
"No Need To Argue" is the sophomore effort by Irish group The Cranberries that was originally released in 1994. Propelled by the hit song "Zombie" about the Irish conflict, the album was a worldwide smash and helped make the band one of the biggest of the 90s. With a more mature approach to songs and subject matter the album features many highlights including "Ode To My Family", "Yeats' Grave" and "Ridiculous Thoughts" with a more lively rock sound than their much mellower debut album. 180 gram vinyl. Gatefold cover with printed inner sleeve that includes the lyrics.
- 17 Jul 2015
Published 10 years ago by TheCranberriesVEVODuration: 04:40Official Licensed VideoPublished 10 years ago by TheCranberriesVEVODuration: 04:40Official Licensed VideoPublished 9 years ago by MusikNurFuerDichDuration: 05:07HDPublished 12 years ago by gougloufDuration: 03:42Published 10 years ago by TheCranberriesVEVODuration: 03:10Official Licensed Video
- The Cranberries - Ridiculous Thoughts
- The Cranberries - Ode To My Family
- The Cranberries - Zombie (Official Video) 720p HD
- Clip The Cranberries "No Need to argue"
- The Cranberries - I Can't Be With You
- The Cranberries - Ridiculous Thoughts (Music Video HQ) (04:52)
- The Cranberries - Twenty One (03:09)
- The cranberries - Empty (03:27)
- The Cranberries-Everything I Said (03:54)
- The cranberries - The icicle melts (02:55)
- Vinyl Weight
- Supply Source
- Real Name
- The Cranberries
- Irish Alternative Rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 under the name 'The Cranberry Saw Us', later changed by vocalist Dolores O'Riordan.
The band currently consists of O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan (2) and drummer Feargal Lawler. Although widely associated with alternative rock, the band's sound also incorporates indie, indie pop, rock, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements.
- Dolores O'Riordan
- Feargal Lawler
- Mike Hogan
- Noel Hogan