Bruce Springsteen - Chapter & Verse (Vinyl)
- R 535
Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 collection. Chapter And Verse is the audio companion to Bruce Springsteen's autobiography, Born to Run. Five of the album's eighteen tracks are previously unreleased. Springsteen selected the songs on Chapter And Verse to reflect the themes and sections of Born to Run. The compilation begins with two tracks from The Castiles, featuring a teenaged Springsteen on guitar and vocals, and ends with the title track from 2012's Wrecking Ball. The collected songs trace Springsteen's musical history from it's earliest days, telling a story that parallels the one in the book, and is a must for any Bruce Springsteen fan.
- 23 Sep 2016
- Bruce Springsteen
- Number of Discs
- Baby I the Castiles (Recorded May 2, 1966, at Mr. Music, Bricktown, NJ; Written By Bruce Springsteen and George Theiss; Previously Unreleased)
- Can't Judge a Book
- He's Guilty (The Judge Song) Steel Mill (Recorded Feb. 22, 1970, at Pacific Recording Studio, San Mateo, Ca; Previously Unreleased)
- Ballad of Jesse James the Bruce Springsteen Band (Recorded March 14, 1972, at Challenger Eastern Surfboards, Highland, NJ; Previously Unreleased)
- Henry Boy (Recorded June 1972, at Mediasound Studios, New York, NY; Previously Unreleased)
- Growin' Up
- 4th of July Asbury Park (Sandy)
- Born to Run
- The River
- My Father's House
- Born in the U.S.A
- Brilliant Disguise
- Living Proof
- The Ghost of Tom Joad
- The Rising
- Long Time Comin'
- Wrecking Ball
- Supply Source
- Real Name
- Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen
- Born: September 23, 1949, Long Branch, New Jersey
American rock musician, who released his first album in 1973. The backing group that played for him is called The E-Street Band.
Inducted into Rock And Roll Hall of Fame (Performer) and Songwriters Hall of Fame in 1999.