Elvis Presley - Blue Hawaii (Vinyl)
Dispatched in 15 to 20 working days
- R 168
- 24 Aug 2018
- Elvis Presley
- MY GENERATION MUSIC
- Blue Hawaii
- Almost Always True
- Aloha 'Oe
- No More
- Can't Help Falling In Love
- Rock-A-Hula Baby
- Moonlight Swim
- Ito Eats
- Slicin' Sand
- Hawaian Sunset
- Beach Boy Blues
- Island Of Love
- Hawaiian Wedding Song
Published 6 years ago by David PreeceDuration: 02:26Published 8 years ago by jannekorsnasDuration: 01:50Published 5 years ago by Andrew BloggsDuration: 02:56Published 9 years ago by Mr. A.PDuration: 01:55
- Elvis Presley "No More" in "Blue Hawaii" (Hanauma Bay, Oahu, Hawaii)
- Elvis - Rock a hula baby (blue hawaii)
- Elvis Presley - Hawaiian Wedding Song from the film Blue Hawaii
- Elvis Presley - Hawaiian wedding song
- Supply Source
- Real Name
- Elvis Aaron Presley
- American singer and actor.
Born: 8 January 1935 in East Tupelo, Mississippi, USA.
Died: 16 August 1977 in Memphis, Tennessee, USA (aged 42).
Better known simply as Elvis. One of the most famous, best-selling, and most impersonated recording artists in the history of popular music. His recordings encompassed Rock 'n Roll, Country, Rhythm & Blues, Soul, and Gospel.
Father of Lisa Marie Presley.
Inducted into Rock And Roll Hall of Fame in 1986 (Performer).