Wharfedale Titan 12 Titan Passive Series 250 watt 12 Inch 2-Way Loud Speaker (Each)
TITAN 12 G
Pound for pound, the Wharfedale Titan 12 passive PA speaker is one of the most competent loudspeakers, fusing affordability and of course audio fidelity into an exceptionally lightweight polypropylene cabinet. It is 250 Watts RMS, with 128dB Max SPL making a suitable contender for small to medium sized venues.
Being the mid-sized speaker model within the range, the Titan 12 offers a perfect balance between portability with a full-range sound. Utilising an organically shaped, internal laminar flow rib pattern polypropylene cabinet to not only produce a strong and acoustically sound loudspeaker, the speaker is also extremely portable. This lends itself to applications such as for mobile DJs, bands and public address. One of Wharfedale Pro’s most versatile loudspeakers, the live sound engineer can rely on the Titan 12 for a multitude of audio applications.
Indoor and Outdoor Installation
Although the product weight and rubberised handles are perfect for the mobile musician, this technology also lends itself to installations where weight is an issue, not to mention that the polypropylene material and moisture proof woofers can withstand outdoor conditions. Additional protection can be found with the Titan Tourbags, custom made speaker bags with an unzippable front panel meaning your Wharfedale Pro loudspeaker is always protected.
The unique EWG technology and organic form is not seen in any other loudspeaker. The result of extensive research and development, harsh corners have been removed resulting in an even dispertion of sound; with maximum coverage users can also use the HF boost for outdoor and other long-throw applications.
- 250W RMS / 500W Program / 1000W Peak
- 128dB Max SPL
- 55Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Lightweight Active PA Series
- Custom 12" Heavy duty moisture-proof
- Proprietary 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn design
- High-end Titanium HF Compression Driver
- Sophisticated Linkwitz-Riley 24dB/octave crossover design
- Tough, yet lightweight Polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Multiple M6, M8 & M10 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Trapezoid shape for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- Titan Tourbags available
- Both 1/4" and NL4 connectors provided
- Available in Black and White
- Musical Instruments
- 6 May 2016
- Product Group
- Sound Reinforcement
- Loud Speakers
- Speaker Size
- 12 "
- 250 W
- 2 x Speakon, 2 x 6.3mm Jack
- Power Configuration
- 8 Ω
- Frequency Response
- 55-20kHz Hz
- Weight & dimensions
- 221 mm
- 396 mm
- 12 kg
- 266 mm
- Supply Source
- South Africa