Focusrite Clarett 2Pre Thunderbolt Audio Interface (Shop Soiled)
Open Box Unit - Small Ding on Corner of Interface
- R 8,899
The clarity of Clarett
The Clarett range is acclaimed for its sound quality. It's due partly to Clarett's specially-designed mic pres with the unique "Air" effect, adding air and clarity especially to vocals and acoustic instruments. Plus Focusrite's precision digital conversion, carefully balancing noise floor, dynamic range, frequency response and distortion for the best possible sound to and from your DAW.
We invited audio engineering professionals to a blind listening test at Riverside Studios in Berlin to compare the sound of Clarett to that of the Apollo 8p, from Universal Audio, makers of the Apollo Duo; and the Apogee Ensemble. What did they discover?
Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control.
- XLN Audio – Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
- Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Softube – Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
- Focusrite – Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies. Learn More
- Ableton® – Live Lite™: Industry leading music-making software
- Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries
- Focusrite Control
Add more I/O without changing your interface - with Clarett OctoPre
Clarett OctoPre lets you add eight additional 'Air'-enabled mic/line preamps - including two front-panel instrument inputs - each with a switched insert for outboard processors, and eight line outputs. Mic pres and A-D/D-A conversion are identical to the rest of the Clarett range. Clarett OctoPre connects to the ADAT light-pipe ports on your Clarett interface - or any system with ADAT I/O. Feed the mic pres to the analogue line outs to drive a live board while you record via the digital outputs. Or drive them from the ADAT inputs to add eight more DAW channels to an analogue mix.
- Musical Instruments
- 29 Mar 2018
- Product Group
- Studio and Recording
- Audio Interfaces
- Connectivity Interface
- 1/4" Jack, USB, MIDI
- Studio Recoding Bundle
- Software Platform
- Windows, MacOs
- Ports & interfaces
- Audio (L,R) out
- Connectivity technology
- Headphone outputs
- XLR in
- Supply Source
- South Africa