Audio Technica ATH-MSR7 High Resolution Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
- R 3,099
- Normal Price
A strong alliance of professional quality sound and modern design.
Combining high-definition sound quality with modern design, the simple yet stylish ATH-MSR7 is the result of years of research and historical expertise at the service of producers and professional musicians since 1962.
“A High-Resolution Sound”
With Audio-Technica's headphone technology over 40 years in the making, the ATH-MSR7 monitoring headphones not only offer a professional design, but also allow you to enjoy high-resolution audio and are compatible with the latest music players and smartphones.
“Dual-Layer Air-Control Technology”
Dual-layer Air-control Technology composed of a layered aluminium / magnesium housing and triple vent system reduces unwanted resonance and controls air stream for outstanding audio clarity.
“Maximum Comfort And Versatility”
The ATH-MSR7 comes with ultra comfortable momory-foam earpads and headband as well as 3 assorted detachable cables (two standard cables; one at 1.2m and one at 3m, and another 1.2m cable with inbuilt mic remote for compatibility with smartphones) and a carrying pouch.
Large bespoke 45mm diameter "True Motion" drivers deliver extremely rich and detailed sound reproduction.
The headphones come with one standard 1.2m cable, another cable of the same length including mic and remote for use with smartphones, and a classic 3m cable.
Triple-vent system designed to reduce unwanted resonance and to control air stream, resulting in excellent dynamics for outstanding audio clarity.
Robust Yet Lightweight
Built into the drivers are voice coils with rare earth neodymium magnets, and a lightweight multilayer membrane in aluminum and magnesium, which is rigid yet highly reactive.
- Large 45mm True Motion drivers offer exceptional high resolution sound reproduction
- Dual-layer Air-control Technology comprised of a layered aluminium / magnesium housing.
- Triple vent system reduces unwanted resonance and controls air stream for outstanding audio clarity
- Custom mounted PCB cards and diaphragm specifically designed to improve response time and to reduce the risk of distortion
- Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides improved high-frequency response, while bass acoustic resistor delivers accurate low-frequency response
- Ultra-comfortable memory foam headband and earpads
- Comes with three assorted detachable cables
- Available in Black (ATH-MSR7BK) or Gunmetal Grey and Brown (ATH-MSR7GM) as colour options
- Musical Instruments
- 17 Jan 2019
- Product Group
- Professional Headphones
- Headphone Ear Type
- Driver Size
- 1.771 "
- Frequency Response
- 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Acoustic system
- Headphone sensitivity
- 100 dB
- 35 Ω
- Ports & interfaces
- Cable length
- 1.2 m
- Weight & dimensions
- 290 g
- Supply Source
- South Africa