Audio Technica ATM450 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone (Black)
One of the new stars of the Artist Series remake, the ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations. The microphone’s extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
“Side-Address Stick Design”
Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions.
“Low-Cut Filter And Attenuator Switch”
The integrated low-cut filter allows for the easy switching of flat frequency response to attenuate bass. The 10dB attenuator reduces microphone sensitivity, whilst increasing the sound pressure level, thus increasing the versatility of the ATM450.
“Flat And Extended Frequency Response”
With a frequency response from 40Hz to 20kHz, the ATM450 is ideal for high sound pressure levels, and sound pickup from amplified acoustic instruments.
The ATM450 is equipped with an 80 Hz low-cut filter, a switchable -10dB attenuator to further increase the versatility of the microphone.
The compact, cylindrical shape of the ATM450 allow unlimited positioning options and a small footprint.
The AT8471 insulating clamp (included) ensures secure mounting, versatile positioning and mitigates any unwanted mechanical noise.
Protective Carry Case
The ATM450 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transport.
- Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
- Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Product guaranteed for 15 years
- Musical Instruments
- 16 Jan 2019
- Product Group
- Condenser Microphones
- Polar Pattern
- Microphone frequency
- 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Input voltage
- 11-52 V
- Power supply type
- Phantom Power
- Weight & dimensions
- Microphone weight
- 98 g
- Supply Source
- South Africa