Audio Technica AT4050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone (Black)
- R 15,119
Audio-Technica's classic large diaphragm condenser microphone with switchable polar patterns and a clear and rich sound. Ideal for studio and live use, the AT4050 gives accurate rich sound reproduction with vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps and more.
“Clean, Crisp and Accurate”
Transparent uppers/mids and rich low-end qualities are combined with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance abilities and a clean, crisp and accurate sound reprodction, even at high SPL's.
Gold vapourized, aged dual-diaphragms give consistent outstanding performance, and precise polar pattern definition across the full dynamic range.
“A Versatile Studio Or Live Mic”
The AT4050 is equally at home in the studio as it is in live environments. Ideal for studio vocals, it is also perfect on guitar amps, drum overheads, piano, strings and more, making it a versatile studio or live mic.
The AT4050 has omni, cardioid and figure of eight polar patterns, offering versatile sound options.
Dual-diaphragm capsule maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range.
The transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency and provicdes superior correlation of high-speed transients.
AT8449a Shock Mount
An advanced-design custom shock mount provides superior isolation attenuating noise, shock and vibration.
- Audio-Technica’s classic studio condenser vocal microphone
- Clean, crisp and accurate sound reproduction
- Ideal for both studio and live applications
- Versatile sounds with three switchable polar patterns
- Rugged and durable casing for reliable extended use
- Dual-diaphragm capsule maintains precise polar pattern definition
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Hand assembled and inspected for 100% quality control
- Supplied with AT8449a shockmount for superior sonic isolation
- Musical Instruments
- 17 Jan 2019
- Product Group
- Condenser Microphones
- Polar Pattern
- Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-eight, Multi-pattern
- Microphone frequency
- 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Microphone input impedance
- 100 Ω
- Input voltage
- 48 V
- Power supply type
- Phantom Power
- Weight & dimensions
- Microphone weight
- 510 g
- Supply Source
- South Africa