Homefront: The Revolution - First Edition (PC)
- R 45
Four years into the brutal military occupation, America is on its knees. Philadelphia - once the birthplace of Independence - has become a ghetto, where surveillance drones and armoured patrols keep the population at heel, crushing any dissent with savage force. Her once-proud citizens live in a police state, forced to collaborate just to survive, their dreams of freedom long since extinguished.
But in the badlands of the Red Zone, in the bombed out streets and abandoned subways, a Resistance is forming. A guerrilla force, determined to fight for their freedoms despite overwhelming odds and ignite the second American Revolution. But Freedom always has a price...
- Homefront: The Revolution is a free-roam first person shooter where you must lead the Resistance movement in guerrilla warfare against a superior military force. A sprawling city responds to your actions - you and your Resistance Cell can inspire a rebellion on the streets and turn Occupation into Revolution, as oppressed civilians take up the fight.
- Your enemy has the advantage - superior technology, firepower, heavy armour and air support. You must learn the art of guerrilla warfare - ambush, sabotage, infiltration, deception - and fight a running battle through the war-ravaged suburbs of Philadelphia.
- The single player campaign is just the start - in Co-Op you and your friends can form your own Resistance Cell and become renowned as Heroes of the Revolution.
- Video Games
- 19 May 2016
- First Edition
- First-Person Shooter
- Deep Silver
- Crytek Studios
- SA Gamer
Duration: 01:50Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:30Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:14Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:57Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264
- Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- 'This is Philadelphia' Trailer
- 'Freedom Fighters' Trailer
- Story Trailer
- Supply Source
- South Africa