Tom Clancy's The Division (Xbox One)
- R 379
We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We've created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart.
On Black Friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society.
When society falls, your mission begins.
- Take Back New York: Welcome to a new generation experience in a persistent and dynamic environment, where exploration and player-progression are essential. Teaming up with other Division agents, your mission is to restore order, investigate the source of the virus and to Take Back New York.
- A Living and Breathing World: Enter a universe where the time of day and weather conditions deeply impact your gaming experience. Use the environment to a strategic advantage to dominate fights and ambush your enemies. Utilize your gas mask to provide protection from the virus and upgrade it to enter the most highly contaminated areas.
- Urban Jungle: New York City is being overrun by hostile groups that are trying to take advantage of the crisis. One such group is The Cleaners, who travel throughout the city wherever the contagion levels rise. Wearing hazmat suits and wielding flamethrowers, the Cleaners leave nothing but ash in their wake.
- The Agents of the Division: Trained to act independently from any chain of command, Agents are autonomous and adaptive, working alone or in small groups. They are the last line of defence, activated when all else fails to save what remains.
- Gear Up: As a member of The Division, harness state-of-the-art technology: both networked and prototyped. Loot fallen enemies and upgrade your gear. Customize your character and your back-pack, your lifeline in the event of a collapse, and communicate with the other agents at all times with your smart watch. Customize and level up your weapons. The choices you make will help forge a recovery or plunge the city deeper into chaos.
- Game Changing Skills: Choose and upgrade your skills smartly and synergize with your team mates to increase your chances of winning in combat. Use the ECHO skill, a data collection tool that renders moments frozen in time, to learn valuable information about your immediate environment, find hidden loot, and help you to uncover the truth behind the pandemic.
- Social Seamless Multiplayer: Seamlessly team up with friends to take down your enemies and achieve group objectives. Raise the security and morale levels of the surviving citizens of New York to unlock and secure bases of operations. Fight through a city where danger can come from anywhere and anyone, at any moment.
- Revolutionary Companion Gaming: On your tablet, join your friends in real-time gameplay. The app gives you a bird's eye view of the battlefield, the ability to aid your allies in combat by attacking enemies or identifying targets and raining destruction down on your enemies.
- Snowdrop Engine: Powered by the fully new gen Snowdrop engine, Tom Clancy's The Division sets a new bar in video game realism and open-world rendering. Experience a chaotic and devastated New York like you've never seen it before.
- Video Games
- 7 Mar 2016
- Xbox One
- Standard Edition
- Massive Entertainment
- SAGamer.co.za Video Review
- Xbox One X Support
- SA Gamer
Duration: 07:17Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 03:32Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:06Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:24Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 02:03Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264
- E3 2013 Gameplay Trailer
- E3 2014 Trailer
- E3 2015 Trailer
- 'Factions' Trailer
- Launch Trailer
- Supply Source
- South Africa
Best game ever
Karl G onReviewed by
Tom Clancy's The Division
Michelle H onReviewed by
Immerse yourself in a world where a deadly virus has been unleashed in New York city on Black Friday.
You are sleeper agent tasked with clearing the streets of Manhattan and taking back it back from ruthless Rikers and other factioned groups while also trying to find out how the outbreak occurred.
You can either be the lone wolf or roam in a pack of 4 players, the daily missions and rewards will keep you coming back for more.
With rich textures in the graphical layout of Manhattan to the impressive and rare weaponry you'll pick up, this game will keep you on your toes.
The game has two parts.
1.(PvE)Going around Manhattan, doing missions and finding clues to your investigation on the plague,while gathering gear for you Agent to help him/her on their missions.
2.Go into the Dark Zone where you will face off against other players(PvP) for special gear, beware as these players can kill you and steal your goodies, this is a place not to be ventured in alone.
So go out there Agent and take New York City back ;)