Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4)
- R 341
Lara Croft and Temple of Osiris is the sequel to the critically acclaimed digital title from Crystal Dynamics, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. The adventure takes place deep in the deserts of Egypt, where an ancient Temple to Set has just been discovered. Set, the god of chaos, once ruled all of Egypt after murdering his brother Osiris and enslaving the other gods, but when Egypt was no longer enough, he vanished into the land of the dead intent on raising an army that could conquer the world, but he never returned.
Lara Croft, famed explorer, thought she would be first to arrive at the temple, but up-and-coming archeologist Carter Bell beat her to the entrance. They each hoped to find the mythical Staff of Osiris, but they discovered more than they bargained for.
The Temple was a prison for Horus and Isis, the last of the old gods not bound to Set. Seeing the Staff, Carter removed it from a mechanism, setting off the trap meant to keep Horus and Isis imprisoned. Lara and Carter now find themselves marked for death. Horus and Isis, freed from thousands of years in prison and in possession of the staff, promise Carter and Lara they will help them resurrect Osiris, the only god capable of saving Lara and Carter from judgment, and the only power that can hope to defeat Set. With a common goal of finding the fragments of Osiris, and stopping the return of Set, the companions form an alliance.
As they fight their way across the sands, they must face gods and monsters of myth and legend driven mad and controlled by Set. At stake is the fate of the world, as Set marshals his powers in order to return and reclaim his throne in the world of the living, with an army of the dead behind him. Set knows the prophecy has come, intent on remaking the world in his own image, a nightmare of storms and death.
- Critically Acclaimed Franchise - Sequel to the critically acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, one of the best-selling digital titles of all time.
- Classic Arcade Action - First ever 4 player co-op multiplayer experience featuring Lara Croft. Have your friends play as Carter, Isis, and Horus while you play as Lara in the fully cooperative story mode - offline and online supported.
- Competitive Co-op - Compete against your friends to earn bigger rewards, weapons unlocks, and artifacts to boost your character. Will you work together or will you sacrifice your friends for a higher score?
- Next Gen Experience - Stunning visuals with no load-times and hundreds of relics, weapons, and artifacts to discover.
- Video Games
- 8 Dec 2014
- PlayStation 4
- Gold Edition
- Edition Extras
- A Gold Edition of Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, which features multiple exclusive items including a 3"
- Lara figurine, an artbook filled with never-before-seen concept art, a folding map of the Overworld, and the Season Pass, will be available on PlayStation®4 and Windows® PC.
- Square Enix
- Crystal Dynamics
- 10-12 PGV
Duration: 01:40Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264Duration: 01:36Resolution: 640 x 360Codec: H.264
- Announcement Trailer
- Launch Trailer
- Supply Source
Best played co-op
Sascha Z onReviewed by