Christmas in July 2021 Sale Now On! ends in:
Ratchet & Clank - PlayStation Hits (PS4)
- R 277
Included in these Offers
Play the game, based on the movie, based on the game! Developed alongside the major motion CG-animated picture coming to theatres in 2016, Ratchet & Clank (PS4) marks the PlayStation 4 debut of PlayStation's greatest intergalactic heroes, Ratchet and Clank, as they battle to save the Solana Galaxy from the evil Chairman Drek.
Ratchet & Clank (PS4) is a new game based on elements from the original Ratchet & Clank (PS2), featuring more than an hour of new cinematics (including footage from the film) in vibrant 1080p, new locations, weapons, bosses and more. Join Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark and new friends as they embark on an intergalactic adventure, and experience the start of an epic friendship (again) on PlayStation 4.
- RATCHET COMES TO PS4: Ratchet & Clank (PS4) takes a deeper look at the characters' origin stories and modernizes the original gameplay, featuring new planets, new boss fights, flight sequences, and more - all constructed to take advantage of the power of the PS4.
- THE GAME, BASED ON THE MOVIE, BASED ON THE GAME: Ratchet & Clank (PS4) will launch for PlayStation 4 in Spring 2016 alongside the animated film of the same name. The film, featuring a star-studded voice cast, will be released by Focus Features in the United States on April 29, 2016.
- THE GANG'S ALL HERE: Romp around the Solana galaxy with the beloved cast of characters - Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark and the dastardly Chairman Drek, as well as many brand-new characters to the franchise.
- NEW GAMEPLAY, WEAPONS AND STORY: Ratchet & Clank (PS4) combines the signature platform adventure gameplay and humor the franchise is known for with new narrative details, planets, gameplay sequences, bosses and weapons.
- From the brand new Pixelizer (which transforms enemies into explosive 8-bit pixels) to franchise favorites like the dance-party-inducing Groovitron and wise-cracking robotic bodyguard Mr. Zurkon, Ratchet & Clank's arsenal has never been better.
Christy M on (Verified Buyer)Reviewed by
One of the best games on PS4 with remarkable charm and a really decent price for the amount of content you get, replaying the game as usual has a ton of bonus upgrades only available on your second run through -Just like classic R&C
As epic as you get
justplainpete onReviewed by
Adult help will be required with the Tresspasser puzzles and the boss fights. Dr Nefarious is particularly trying! :D
Same same but different but still the same
mujeeb G onReviewed by
Such an excellent game
Nadine F on (Verified Buyer)Reviewed by
Bringing nostalgia back
Dubu on (Verified Buyer)Reviewed by
Now if Jak would make a come back.
Just buy it!
Raidz19 onReviewed by
So beautiful, so fun and so cheap!
Kids will go crazy for this and adults will love it just as much!
Dieter R on (Verified Buyer)Reviewed by
The gameplay is the fun, crazy weapon toting, bolt collec-o-thon that you expect from a classic Ratchet & Clank game.
The visuals are top notch, though as a classic Ratchet fan, I do miss the 60fps visuals of the older titles; it isn't detrimental to the experience, just icing on the cake that I happened to like a lot.
The sound is good, but I frequently struggle to hear what is being said when there is dialog whilst a gun battle is in progress; it might just be my standard TV speakers that causes this though. Otherwise, the music and guns sound good.
As for story, I miss the character building of the game that this game is based on; the duo's friendship just seem a bit rushed here.
Overall, the game is excellent, and as with most excellent games, there are a few small gripes that prevent it fron being perfect.
Blast from the past
raa1 onReviewed by
I would definitely recommend Ratchet and Clank on ps4. It brings back the long lost platformer with style, bolts and plenty of explosions.
A refined classic!
Nicholas S on (Verified Buyer)Reviewed by